18th February 2023, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of learning C PROGRAMMING in EEE department?

Sir I'm studying B.tech 1st year. I have C Programming in my course.I'm a student of EEE department. Then what is the use of learning C PROGRAMMING for me? Would it will have any use in my future

19th February 2023, 12:01 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What is the use of learning C PROGRAMMING in EEE department?

Learning C programming is a useful skill for any engineering student, regardless of their specific field of study. Here are a few reasons why learning C programming can be beneficial for a student in the EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) department:
  • Embedded Systems: C is a popular programming language used for developing embedded systems, which are computer systems that are integrated into other devices or machines. As an EEE student, you may work on projects that involve designing and developing embedded systems, and knowledge of C programming can be useful for this.
  • Algorithm Design: C is a high-level language that can be used to write complex algorithms that can be applied to various problem-solving tasks. As an engineering student, you will encounter many complex problems that require algorithmic solutions, and C programming can help you develop the skills needed to design and implement such algorithms.
  • Interdisciplinary Projects: Many engineering projects involve interdisciplinary work, and knowledge of programming languages such as C can be useful for working on these projects. For example, if you are working on a project that involves both electrical and software components, knowledge of C programming can be beneficial for integrating these components.
  • Career Opportunities: Knowledge of C programming is a valuable skill in many industries, including the software and electronics industries. As an EEE student, you may pursue a career in these industries, and knowledge of C programming can be beneficial for finding employment in these fields.

In summary, learning C programming is a valuable skill for an engineering student, including those in the EEE department. Even if you do not use C programming directly in your future career, the problem-solving and algorithmic skills you develop can be useful in many fields.
22nd February 2023, 02:22 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: What is the use of learning C PROGRAMMING in EEE department?

C++ to do the work in the framework and Python to command the framework.

Yes, Python is not the main language, the main language is C++. Python is the language that sends the requirements to the framework and presents the answers to humans. The real work is done in libraries written in C++.

If your work can be done using algorithms that are already written in C++, you will probably only use Python to handle the framework to do well know tasks. However, if you are developing new algorithms, you must implement them in C++.

The more you stray from the existing algorithms, the more you need to work in C++. The more you use existing algorithms, the more you will use Python.

Therefore, C++ and Python make up a very powerful tool that allows you to be very efficient, thinking at different levels of abstraction.

This powerful tool (C++ - Python) is not unique to AI and could be used in almost all scientific investigations.

C++ today is in subtituible, while Python can be replaced by other languages ​​such as Julia or R. However, today, Python is the dominant language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?