3rd July 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for MCA from distance learning or do some certificate course in programming language?

sir/madam i have done my bca and i want to ask that weather i should go for the mca from distance learning or i should do some certification courses in programming language or in the sap i am very confused so please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best programming language that can be studied after MCA?
  2. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  3. Procedure to change career from Banking to Software field?
  4. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  5. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  6. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  8. Certificate courses in English Language teaching through distance learning?
  9. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  10. Which certified course is helpful for getting jobs in IT sector? I have done MCA via Distance Learning.
  11. Information about MCA distance learning course?
  12. Which are the government jobs available for B.E ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
  14. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  15. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  16. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD? -- [New]
  17. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  18. How to study C++? What is the difference between C and C++?
18th August 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for MCA from distance learning or do some certificate course in programming language?

what is better to do a regular mca or private with job.
29th August 2011, 02:05 AM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: Should I go for MCA from distance learning or do some certificate course in programming language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam i have done my bca and i want to ask that weather i should go for the mca from distance learning or i should do some certification courses in programming language or in the sap i am very confused so please help me.
You should go for mca.because after mca you have so many options for your

future.There is very less option for a job for bca holder.Its the best optin for you

to do mca.If you have to go for learn any course than you can do any course

along with mca.Its very good time for you to choose a perticular field.If you

really want to learn a good programming language than java is best for you.Its

have so much opportunities for future.So its good for your future.

All the best
1st November 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

sir im 26 now but still im doing bca ... at 27 i may complete my bca....due to some some complication ihave to discontinue my be...my question is what i should due after completion of bca..if go for mca that time i may be 30 or mba that i may be 29 ...sir im really worried what should i do
5th December 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i have no more money but i doing the mba please sugeest the i do mba for less fee
13th February 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i done my bca from distanc education . can i go mca ragular in any univercity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?