18th February 2023, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Whatis the future of ASP Technology? How to become an employee in Top companies? Salary peak for future?

Sir/madam, i had finished my B.E(ECE)in 2011. Now am working in small software company its a web design based (ASP.net ,C#) and VB.net are going on..they giving salary 5000 per month for me. A thought came in my mind is 1.salary peak in future? 2.ASP.net and C# will make me good in future? 3.this platform is stand in future? 4.How to i become a employee in Top companies? i have confusion in my mind..becoz my friends are getting good high pay and decent salaries for comparing to me......pls kindly anybody reply my Question to [email protected] me...

19th February 2023, 03:12 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Whatis the future of ASP Technology? How to become an employee in Top companies? Salary peak for future?

The future of ASP technology depends on various factors such as technological advancements, market demand, and competition. However, ASP.net and C# are widely used technologies for web application development and are likely to remain relevant in the future.

To increase your employability and salary prospects in the future, you may consider upgrading your skills and knowledge in ASP.net, C#, and other related technologies. You can do this by taking relevant courses, certifications, or by working on live projects that use these technologies.

To become an employee in top companies, you need to develop a strong skill set and relevant experience in your field. You can start by gaining experience in small companies and working on real-world projects to build your portfolio. You can also network with professionals in your field and attend job fairs and events to find opportunities in top companies.

Regarding salary peaks, it depends on various factors such as your skills, experience, location, and the company you work for. You can research the average salaries for ASP.net and C# developers in your area to get an idea of the potential earning potential in the future.
22nd February 2023, 03:01 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Whatis the future of ASP Technology? How to become an employee in Top companies? Salary peak for future?

A simple definition of .Net what we have read in college time “.Net is a platform for building apps by using different technologies”. In this single sentence you can understand the deepness of .Net framework.

As well as you told that you are a .Net developer and you want to explore yourself in these technology then there are a lot of areas are open for you.

Web development (asp.nett and ASP.NetMVC )
Windows application
Cloud computing (Azure)
Android Apps Development (VS 2015)
IOS apps development
RPA (Robotics Process Automation [create mini bots by C#, VB and Python in VS 2015 ])
Design your UI by using XAML.

As per your interest you can choose your areas to play with this platform and try to made best score. You can choose more that two and go ahead in your future with this platform.

Now comes to future opportunities in .Net than as well as you know E-commerce market is touching the sky then web development is on peak now. So you can explore yourself in web development.

Now most of the MNC are going with RPA to reduce manual work cost than you can go ahead with this.

Building mobile apps can be a good option for future perspective because everyone wants everything without any effort in hand and that is mobile apps creation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?