9th July 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?

What are the future prospects & starting salary of a food technologist after b.tech?How much does it increas after b.tech?What is the value of food technology in india as well as in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technologist after B.Tech? What is the value of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  2. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  3. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  4. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  5. Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?
  6. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad? -- [New]
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  8. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  10. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
  11. Starting Salary Packages for M.Tech. Biotechnology Pass Outs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  13. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  14. Is it better to do M.Tech in Food Technology in Abroad?
  15. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  16. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  17. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  18. What is the starting salary in India and Abroad for a graduate in Astrophysics and Space Science?
9th July 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?

what are the jobs we get after doing msc in food techonology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?