29th August 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?

When the admission form of Christ college will be given for taking admission in christ college of commerce in Bangalore in 2014-15?
Please answer my query as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of forms of Christ College?
  2. How to get admission in B.Com in Christ college in Bangalore? What are the options for B.Com?
  3. Admission procedure in Christ College? What are the fee details?
  4. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  5. How to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore?
  6. What is the average mark for admission in Christ College Bangalore?
  7. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  9. How to take admission in Christ University?I am in 1st year in Scottish Based University
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure of Christ College for MTA programme?
  11. In which top colleges can I get after scoring a composite score of 612.5 and percentile of 73.4 in December? Can I get admission in Christ College of Bangalore?
  12. Is Christ college a women college?
  13. What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication?
  14. Mass Communication from Christ College? Information about the course?
  15. Can M.Com be started after completion of class 12th?
  16. How should I fill the form of Christ College Bangalore?
  17. Can I do B.Com after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure for admission to B.A in Christ college, Bangalore?
1st October 2014, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?

The application forms for admission in Christ College of Commerce starts from 08th December, 2014 onwards for all the courses and the online application forms for MBA-PGDM starts from 01st October, 2014 onwards.

You can obtain the application forms in Direct or Online modes. If you wish to apply through, Direct mode, then, you can obtain the application forms after remitting the prescribed application fee at Counter No.7, Office of Admissions, Ground Floor, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, Bangalore.

You can also apply through Online mode, by filling and submit the application forms online on the University website http://www.christuniversity.in. The online application can be either be processed after remitting the application fee at SBI core banking branches in the prescribed SBI Challan Format given in University website or through the payment gateway with a valid Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility. You should print / receive and sign the application form after filling in further details on the printed Online Application / Direct Mode Application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?