18th May 2011, 11:00 PM
pawanjp

What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication?

what is required to get admission in christ college in bangalore for a student interested in ba economics,bcom economics and jounalism and mass communication in academic session of this year

Related Questions:
  1. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  3. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  4. Mass Communication from Christ College? Information about the course?
  5. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. How to go for mass communication and journalism? I am a student of B.Com 1st year
  9. Which are the new courses introduced in Christ College? Courses related to Economics?
  10. How to get admission in B.Com in Christ college in Bangalore? What are the options for B.Com?
  11. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  12. Is it possible to do M.A Journalism after completing B.A in Economics
  13. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  14. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  15. List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates?
  16. Can I do M.A economics after B.Com, M.Com in Economics?
  17. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  18. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
28th July 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication?

sir i want to knoiw cut off for bcom in christ college? kindly reply
15th October 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication?

what gate score is required for getting admission in mtech in christ college
16th October 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

wat is the cut off percentage required to get in christ college
30th November 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am in my 3rd year BA(English) course from Fergusson college, Pune. Want to do MA in English from Christ University.
Please tell me which entrance exam shall i appear for, what is the last date of admission form & what is the general cut off for the same.
Please help me in providing information on the same. I am really very desperate to get admission in Christ college.
It would be great if mail it to me on my email id ([email protected])

Thanks.
20th January 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the best colleges for economics in bangalore. can i get b.sc in economics. then please offer me some colleges.
19th February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

whats the cut off to get into christ college?do we have to write entrance for b.com in christ college bangalore?
17th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam to christ college for bsc in biological sciences?
13th April 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what percentage is required in Christ collage to get admision for b.com
22nd April 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

when is d entrance exam for b.com and bbm? and what is the cut off?
18th May 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for m.a in economics in christ college banglore???
23rd May 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i hav to no the cutt off for bcom and bca????
23rd May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cut off for bca and bcom for "sc" ?? i am a commerce student...
23rd May 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the formalities to bet admission for bcom in christ college banglore
28th May 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

want to do bca from christ college banglore.....want to know its eligiblity criteria?
28th May 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

want to do bca from christ college banglore....want to know its eligibily criteria?
25th April 2013, 09:59 AM
eshu gupta

I want sample entrance exam papers for ms in communication please help by sending links for the above required and I also want to know what all they will ask us in the entrance exam
26th April 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshu gupta View Post
I want sample entrance exam papers for ms in communication please help by sending links for the above required and I also want to know what all they will ask us in the entrance exam
for journalism and mass comm entrance exam read Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi, a senior journalist (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] OR visit mediahive.co.in Both the books will help u in the entrance as well as during the course
31st May 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get admission for m.a in economics in christ college banglore???
call me for admission in this no-8088213749
18th September 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i just want to know when we have to apply for an admission in ma economics in christ university and when is the exam and syllabus for it
14th July 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the cut off' s for christ and university and the basic requirements for it
30th June 2015, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has got 49percent for total three years altogether for her BA English (Honors) and wants to do her MA in English or MA in Media and mass communication ... Please help her..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?