12th May 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?

let me know the admission procedure and fees structure to get admission to
b.com. in christ college in bangalor. is there provision for management seat
for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  2. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure of Christ College for MTA programme?
  4. How to get admission in B.Com in Christ college in Bangalore? What are the options for B.Com?
  5. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  6. Fee structure for Christ College, Bangalore?
  7. Which college is available for B.Com in Bangalore? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  9. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure in Christ College? What are the fee details?
  11. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  12. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  13. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  14. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  15. What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can Arts students apply for BCA?
  17. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  18. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
16th August 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?

Is there any hostel facility for the girls
12th January 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?

can i apply by online for admission for b.com in christ university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?