5th July 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of BBA(Mass Media and Communications) course will be released in WWI-Mumbai?

Sir, I would like to know about the application form release date for BBA(Mass Media and Communications) course. I want to apply for this course in WWI-Mumbai. So, Kindly information me about the date of releasing application form?

14th July 2019, 10:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of BBA(Mass Media and Communications) course will be released in WWI-Mumbai?

B.B.A. Media and Communication or Bachelor of Business Administration in Media and Communication is an undergraduate Mass Media and Communication course. The tentative date of the application form of BBA(Mass Media and Communications) course will be released in WWI-Mumbai is in the month of June 2019. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?