1st April 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of SLET will be released in Maharashtra? Coaching classes for preparation of SLAT in Mumbai?

Hello Sir,
Can you tell me when SLET application form
comes in Maharashtra?
I want to apply for SLAT so please help me
to know about the application date and also
tell me about coaching centres of SLET in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Mumbai?
  2. Where the application form of SLET will be distributed in Maharashtra? Examination date of Maharashtra SLET?
  3. Detailed information, cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Bhopal? Tips for preparation?
  4. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  5. When the application form of SLET(Economics) will be released in M.P.?
  6. How to prepare for MPSC? Which are the best coaching classes in Maharashtra?
  7. Eligibility criteria and coaching classes for preparation of IBPS SO recruitment exam in Bangalore for M.Com postgraduate? When the application form will be release?
  8. How can I prepare to crack CLAT? Cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation in UP?
  9. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  10. Date of exam, coaching institute and form to apply fro MP SLET exam?
  11. Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information, notification, Model question papers and examination date of SLET(Computer Science) in Mumbai?
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of UPSC exam in Mumbai?
  14. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  15. Coaching Classes in Mumbai for Bank Clerk Exams?
  16. Coaching classes for preparing MD entrance exams?
  17. How can I prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of BE in CSE?
  18. From where to get the application forms for SLET exam?
8th April 2015, 10:12 AM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: When the application form of SLET will be released in Maharashtra? Coaching classes for preparation of SLAT in Mumbai?

The SLET examination of state Maharashtra is conducted by the university of Pune as state agency. Like every year, this year also the university will soon be inviting the notification for Maharashtra SLET 2015 application form. This notification will be available on the official website of State Eligibility Test . After the notification is announced, the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website : http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/

The selection of the candidates for the same will be made on the basis of a written test , Skill test and finally the personal Interview round. The Online application of SLET exam will begin soon on the official website.

Following are the list of coaching center where you can take admission for SLET preparation and some of them are:

** Yukti Educational Services.

** Sucess Assured Institute.

** Think Vidya Pvt. Ltd.

** Arora career counselling and Guidance Center.

** Lalit Tutorial.

** Achievers Classes.

** DK Tutorial.

** UGC NET SET Guidance Center.
10th April 2015, 12:02 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of SLET will be released in Maharashtra? Coaching classes for preparation of SLAT in Mumbai?

SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test otherwise called as State Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted for lectureship and Ph.D admission all over India.

You can check out the notification regarding SET in the following official link.

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/

Top coaching centers for SET exam are:-
Yukti Educational Services.
Think Vidya
VPM classes
Brilliant tutorials
Achievers Classes.
Success academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?