3rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BBA(Mass Media & Communications) admission in Whistling Wood International School of Media & Communication? Structure of this course?

Can I know the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Whistling Wood International School of Media & Communication for the course named, BBA in Mass Media & Communication? Can I know the course structure also?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(Media & Entertainment) in Centre for Media Entertainment & Communications?
  3. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  4. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  5. List of government colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Automobile Diploma engineering college is the best for me after 10th?
  7. Which is better course to do as masters after completion of BMM? Which is the best college in India for masters?
  8. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  9. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  10. Which institute is best between YMCA and International School of Media and Entertainment Studies to study PG in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  11. How much percentage is required for journalism course?
  12. Can I do journalism course after graduation? What is the future scope of journalism course?
  13. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  15. Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Psychology, Journalism? Procedure and requirements to apply for the course?
  16. How to do Journalism? I am in class 11th from Arts stream
  17. Colleges in Hyderabad for becoming News Reporter
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
8th November 2016, 12:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BBA(Mass Media & Communications) admission in Whistling Wood International School of Media & Communication? Structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Whistling Wood International School of Media & Communication for the course named, BBA in Mass Media & Communication? Can I know the course structure also?

The eligibility to study the BBA Media & Communication at Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication is a pass in HSC or equivalent from any recognized board. The interested students can apply online for the admission to the course. The course structure is given below;

Semester I

Sociological & Anthropological Thought
English – 1
Human Behavior: Biopsychic Social Perspectives
Principles of Management
Economics
Introduction to Communication Theory
Radio Production & Planning
New Media

Semester II

Theater
Literature
History of Art
Politics & Governance
Fundamentals of Marketing
Media & Culture

Semester III

Music
Gender – Interdisciplinary Perspectives
OB
Statistics
Business Law
Principles of Advertising
Introduction to PR & Corporate Communications
Introduction to Research

Semester IV

Animation
Creative Writing
HRM
Macro Economics
Cost Accounting
TV Production & Programming
Journalism

Semester V

Strategic Management
Business Environment
Management Accounts
Documentary
IMC
Digital Environment

Semester VI

Corporate Governance
Multimedia
Entrepreneurship
Account Planning
Media Law Ethics
Cinema Studies
Project
The website link is Whistling Woods
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?