10th April 2016, 09:38 PM
sesha satya

Am I eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Inter?

I have a little bit of confusion whether to take bipc in inter to study media and mass communications in degree,actually i'm not interested in maths to take mpc so i took bipc? Am I eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Inter?

11th April 2016, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Inter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesha satya View Post
I have a little bit of confusion whether to take bipc in inter to study media and mass communications in degree,actually i'm not interested in maths to take mpc so i took bipc? Am I eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Inter?
After completion of 12th standard with BiPC, you are eligible for Bachelor in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible to get admission in B.A degree in mass communication.

Your age should be above 17 years.
11th April 2016, 12:00 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Inter?

Yes. You are eligible for Mass and Media Communication course after (10+2) in any stream and also without maths.

Best Institutes Offering Courses In Mass & Media Communication
- Asian College of Journalism , Chennai
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication , New Delhi
- Mudra Institute of Communication , Ahmedabad
- Times School of Journalism , New Delhi
- WLC College , New Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Communication , Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication , Pune
- Manorama School of Communication , Karala
- College of Journalism & Mass Communication , Aurangabad

Employment Areas
- Film Industries
- Public Relations
- Journalism
- Editing
- Direction
- Newspaper
- Magazine
- Television
11th April 2016, 09:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Intermediate.

Eligibility criteria required to study Bachelors degree in media and mass communications
is 12th pass in any stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

And, Bachelors degree in journalism to get admission for Post graduate degree courses .
15th April 2016, 12:33 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible if you satisfy as given below criteria:-

Eligibility Criteria:- You should have passed 12th in any stream with minimum 60% marks from any recognized board.

Best Institutes offers Mass Communication Course:-

Indian Institute of Mass Media Communication, New Delhi

Mudhra Institute of Communication,Aurangabad

Asian College of Journalism,Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?