18th January 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

When the B.Sc Geography forms will be available at Calcutta University?

Please somebody tell me that when will i get the form of calcutta university's for B.sc in geography ? How can i get the form for B.sc in calcutta university ?

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get calutta university forms for MSc in Geography and how?
  2. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  3. How to get the forms of Calcutta university for MSc in geography?
  4. When the B.Sc Geography forms will be available at Calcutta University? -- [New]
  5. Is there any professional course related to geography? I have completed graduation in Geography from Calcutta University
  6. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  7. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  8. When will the M.A forms of Calcutta University be published?
  9. What to do after BSc in Geography?
  10. Date of announcement of Calcutta University B.A and BSc Honors Exam Results?
  11. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  12. Model question papers of M.A/MAC in Geography entrance exam of Calcutta university
  13. Am I eligible for MSc in geo informatics after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  14. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  15. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for MSW course from IGNOU after completing Geography Honors?
  17. Date of sale of admission forms for MSc Geography in Kalyani University?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
13th July 2014, 08:20 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: When the B.Sc Geography forms will be available at Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please somebody tell me that when will i get the form of calcutta university's for B.sc in geography ? How can i get the form for B.sc in calcutta university ?
The application form for B. Sc Geography course will be issued during the month of April/May. The admission for B. Sc Geography course has been already closed. So, I suggest applying for B. Sc Geography course in the next year. You can download the application form through official website Calcutta university (or) You can also get the application form university with the prescribed fees.

To apply for this course the student should hold 12th standard or equivalent qualification in relevant specialization with 50% marks from recognized university. You can get direct admission for B. Sc Geography course based on your 12th standard score.

For More Information Please visit here :- http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?