28th May 2011, 09:52 PM
chumki_uc

Date of sale of admission forms for MSc Geography in Kalyani University?

please tell me about the date & time of giving admission forms in M.Sc.- Geography in Kalyani university

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  2. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  3. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  4. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  5. When will I get calutta university forms for MSc in Geography and how?
  6. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours? -- [New]
  7. What is the date of sale of MSc Botany forms in Calcutta University?
  8. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
  9. Last date of M.A geography admission application form sale?
  10. How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?
  11. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?
  12. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  13. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  14. Date of sale of admission forms of BCA in IP university in Delhi?
  15. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  16. What is the date of sale of forms for MSc Physics in DU?
  17. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.d from any government university after finishing MSc in Geography
8th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms for MSc Geography in Kalyani University?

pleace tell me the date and time of giving admission forms in msc geography in kalyani university
14th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms for MSc Geography in Kalyani University?

WHEN WILL BE AVAILABLE FORMS FOR ADMISSION IN MSC(GEOGRAPHY)
15th July 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

when froms for msc in geography will be published
18th July 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

If I complete master degree in geography from distance, then can I admission in B.Ed course and how mach number will be needed for B.Ed?
18th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

when i can get form fr ma in geography?
21st July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

FORM FOR ADMISSION IN MA GEOGRAPHY
24th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumki_uc View Post
please tell me about the date & time of giving admission forms in M.Sc.- Geography in Kalyani university
sir,
kindly inform me the date of sales of appliction form for M.sc in geography.
my emailid is- [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of admission forms for MSc Geography in Kalyani University?
9th August 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

MA in sociology from submit last date
14th August 2011, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Counciling date of geography m.a in kalyani university
26th February 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me about the admission date & criteria of admission in m.a(geography).my email id is [email protected]
25th March 2012, 04:11 PM
moloyroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumki_uc View Post
. sir plese notice that admission criteria msc geography.
29th June 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the date of sale of admission forms for M.Sc Statistics in Kalyani University
My E-mail id is:
[email protected]
8th July 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

From when geography's m.sc form will be given?plz tell?
18th July 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of sale of admission for m.sc in geography in dis id [email protected]
21st July 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for this form?i got 45% in B.Sc in geography
28th January 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

can i admit in m.sc in geography in genaral procedure 2013-2014?
13th July 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Please show the criteria of admission in MA geography in kalyani university at kolkata
31st May 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of admission forms for MSc Geography in Kalyani University 2014?

#Rsshni
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?