8th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Ani take Idea

How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University

I am graduate student of Calcutta University(W.B).In graduation I got 48.75% marks.My honours subject was Geography and my optional subjects were Economics and History.Now can I get admission in regular master degree in Geography ??
So, can I get admission in Bilaspur university/ Rabindra Bharati University/ Calcutta University ???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  2. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  3. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  4. How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?
  5. Information about Distance Education one sitting degree exam? Can we do Master degree in UK after this?
  6. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  7. Is there any professional course related to geography? I have completed graduation in Geography from Calcutta University
  8. Universities which provide Master degree in Geography through correspondence?
  9. Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?
  10. How can I apply to study PhD in Pune University if completed Master's in Geography with 8.63 percentile? -- [New]
  11. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  12. What should I do for master degree in IT? Various courses available and best out of it?
  13. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. Can I go for regular for master degree in any Indian University? I am pursuing B.Com from Sikkim Manipal University
  15. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, Howrah?
  17. Eligibility for Master in Geography?
  18. What to do for Master's degree in English?
6th July 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University

how to get admission in regular master degree in geography?i m graduate student of Calcutta
university.

I m graduate student of Calcutta university.in graduation I got 48%marks.my honours subject was geography and my optional subject were polscience and economics.now can I get admission in regular master degee in geography in any university like calcutt university,rabindravarty university
16th July 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University

i am a student of c.u. upto part 1 my subject was geography honours after that in part11 & prt111 iam a student of general with geography history & economics about 50% marks i wish to read m.s.c.in geography
19th August 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate sudent of vidyasagar university.i got 51% marks my honour subject was geography.can i get regular master degree in geography in any like calcutta university,rabindravarati university
29th March 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required for m.a admission in geography in regular course of west bengal?
29th June 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate in geography from cu of session 2014-15.How could i get the admission form of ma of this university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?