18th February 2023, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

When to prepare for CLAT exam? Is it necessary to clear exam for pursuing CLAT?

I am a 11th standard student. I want to study law after 12th. I want to know about the CLAT exam. When to prepare for it? Is it necessary for me to give the exam. very confused dont have any idea about that exam.

18th February 2023, 11:49 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: When to prepare for CLAT exam? Is it necessary to clear exam for pursuing CLAT?

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and is an entrance exam for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate law programs offered by participating National Law Universities (NLUs) in India.

If you want to study law after 12th, then CLAT is one of the most popular exams you can take. You can start preparing for CLAT as soon as possible. You can start with basic English and Math concepts, along with reading comprehension and logical reasoning.

The exam covers areas such as English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Legal Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning. The exam is usually held in the month of May, and the application process starts in January.

It is not mandatory to give the CLAT exam, but it is one of the most popular entrance exams for law courses in India. If you wish to get admission into one of the prestigious National Law Universities, then giving the CLAT exam is important. However, there are other exams such as AILET, LSAT, and MH-CET which are also accepted by some law colleges in India.

To get more information about the exam, you can visit the official website of the Consortium of NLUs which conducts the exam. You can also refer to various guidebooks and online courses available for CLAT preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?