10th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Single sitting degree for government jobs are acceptable?

I have completed intermediate with 56 percentage
i want single sitting degree to apply govt jobs like bankingsector and railway and ssc

19th April 2014, 09:21 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Single sitting degree for government jobs are acceptable?

You considered that you have passed your bachelor degree with 56 percentage of marks now you considered that you want to know that you can apply government jobs like banking and railway sector or ot. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have questioned in the above. As you are complete your intermediate level course then you can apply only intermediate level government job and intermediate level private job. You can apply the following government job are like

In railway sector you can apply the post are like junior assistant, senior assistant, TTE, loco pilot, all the clerical post of in this sector.
You can also apply for bank job are with appearing IBPS examination. IBPS examination are of two types first one is CWE examination which is only for clerical post only and another one is PO examination which is only for PO post in bank only.

As you don't have complete your bachelor degree so you can not apply PO examination. You can only apply for CWE examination for the post of clerk in bank only. But my suggestions is for you that first complete your bachelor degree then you have much more job opportunities in government or private sector.
19th November 2014, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

hi sir ,this is Rajendraprasad batra.i have discontinued my degree and have so many subjects in backlog.i want one sitting degree.i completed my intermediate in 2010.with 72.7 per. my goal is si of police .this degree is eligible for govt jobs or not.
1st March 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC approved one sitting degree and btech and diploma all are eligible for applying state and central government jobs and bank jobs.
17th October 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED M.ED COURSE IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-15 AND 2015-16.BUT I WAS NOT STUDIED IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2012 -13 AND 2013 -14. SO I WANT TO JOIN IN PG WITH SINGLE SITTING. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SINGLE SITTING PG WITH SUBJECT OF ZOOLOGY /BOTANY?
2nd January 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I completed my inter with 48% I have discontinued degree and complete one sitting degree in rajasthan university am I eligible to railway jobs
6th May 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Sravani. I completed my diploma with 82 per. I want to complete intermediate and one year sitting degree....if am i eligible to govt jobs through this degree
15th June 2017, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am complete intermediate 55%. I have discontinued degree so one year degree accept in government jobs?
13th October 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate with 70%.
In Btech I completed the regular course but I have 10 backlogs left.
So now am I eligible for applying govt jobs like SSC, RRB, BANKING SECTOR, UPSE by taking one sitting degree...?
If eligible tell me what type of university I have to choose for one sitting Degree
25th July 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi, sir i have completed open inter in one sitting and Degree was at college is I eligible for s.l of police
15th August 2019, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I degree discontinued one sitting degree completed bsc I eligible in government jobs
21st September 2019, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is raju. Am studying BSC but fail in 2001 to 2004 in Andhra Pradesh Nagarjuna university but I complete one sitting degree. Please suggest me sir.
25th September 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my inter in 2011. I discontinued my BTech in final year. I want to do single sitting degree. Is this eligible for government jobs??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?