29th January 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army after graduating in Arts if Hotel management is not acceptable?

I m naina bhatnagar i want to join indian army after graduation in arts and post graduation in hotel management so can i join indian army after graduation in arts?

29th January 2014, 09:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Can I join Indian Army after graduating in Arts if Hotel management is not acceptable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m naina bhatnagar i want to join indian army after graduation in arts and post graduation in hotel management so can i join indian army after graduation in arts?
Hey friend,

Yeah you can join in Indian Army which is a defence force of India and for joining in this force or any of the defence forces you need to write the entrance exam for it and there are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to apply.And the thing is that the candidate need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exam in order to apply for the exam.

As you have mentioned your education criteria it is easy for me to opt the right exam for you and that would be the CDS Exam.This exam offers candidates to join in defence forces of India which includes Indian Army and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

And for applying for this exam the criteria needed are:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualification

As you are interested in joining in Indian Army the qualification which you need to satisfy would include such as:

>> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

>> The age limit needed for joining in Indian Army is that the candidate must have 19-24 years of age.

>> The Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree in any stream from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

>> The candidate also need to be Physically fit while appearing for the exam.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the CDS Exam.You can apply for the exam in 2 modes such as:

# ONLINE

# OFFLINE

The selection procedure for the exam is done in 2 ways:

-> Written Exam

-> Interview

If you have more doubts regarding the exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
11th April 2015, 04:47 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after graduating in Arts if Hotel management is not acceptable?

Its good to see that you want to join the India Army.

You can do so after the graduation by writing the Combined Defence Services Examination.

CDSE is conducted by the UPSC twice a year in the month of February and October for the recruitment of officers in the defence forces.

The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

* The candidate should have done the graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from a recognized university.

* The minimum age for appearing is 21 years at least.

You can appear in the examination right from the final year of your graduation degree.
15th April 2015, 12:48 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after graduating in Arts if Hotel management is not acceptable?

You can join in Indian army through CDS exam .

~ you can apply for the post of NCC MEN in Indian army
age shouldbe in between 19-25 years only
You shouldbe a citizen of india

~ CDS exam details:-
--------------------

CDS is the entrance exam to join in defence services. you can apply for the exam to join in indian army.

To join in army through cds exam , age shouldbe in between 19-24 years only .
Qualification for the cds exam is Graduation only .
So , if you have done your graduation from a recognised university , then no problem you can apply for the exam .
You shouldbe a citizen of india
you shouldbe an unmarried candidate

selection process is ,

> written exam
> ssb interview
> medical test
20th April 2015, 05:00 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can join Indian Army after your graduation through the CDS(Combined Defense Services)exam.CDS exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission twice a year for recruitment in Indian Defense Services.

The eligibility to apply for the CDS exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have citizenship of India .

-The candidate age should be in between 19 to 24 years for Indian Military Academy,19 years to 25 years for Officer's Training Academy,19 years to 23 years for IAF and 19 years to 22 for Navy.

-The qualification required for

Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy-Graduation in any discipline.

Indian Naval Academy-Bachelor of Engineering.

Indian Air Force Academy-10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to CDS exam.

-The exam process involves

*Written Exam

*Interview by Services Selection Board.

As per your qualification you are eligible to apply for Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?