10th May 2012, 12:33 AM
Dr.Shazia Khan

List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?

Hello sir,i hv done bams.i wnt to knw about colleges offering master in public health and about job opportunities..

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  2. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  4. List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?
  5. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  6. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  7. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  8. How to do masters in Public Health?
  9. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
  10. List of the government funded(scholarship) based colleges where can I do my masters in Public Health?
  11. Are BAMS students eligible for studying masters in Public Health? List of colleges for the same?
  12. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  14. Institutes offering Masters in Public Health management in Hyderabad?
  15. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  16. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  17. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  18. List of colleges or universities offering MBA Health Care course?
4th July 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?

Sir,

Could you please tell me, the list of colleges which offers masters in public health in Hyderabad.

Thanks
RaviChinthala
6th September 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?

Hello sir...I m BAMS graduate. I want to persue MPH now. Can u please tell me about Amity university??? How about doing MPH at a Amity university.. n also about Skkim Manipal university.
15th September 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.shazia khan View Post
hello sir,i hv done bams.i wnt to knw about colleges offering master in public health and about job opportunities..
no option in mph for bams its better for mbbs/bds only
19th June 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m saziya from bangladesh.i have done MBBS from bangladesh.now i want to join in MPH course in any private university in Delhi.can u plz help me to let me know how can i ll do that??
24th October 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
who told you this ??????? BAMS have equal chances of doing MPH .

Tata institute of social sciences

BITS pilani

Manipal Institute

IIPH

all top and good institute in india take M.B.B.S/BAMS /bds graduates for MPH course
24th October 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
who told you this ???????

BAMS graduates have equal chances of doing MPH .

Tata institute of social sciences

BITS pilani

Manipal Institute

IIPH

IHMR

all top and good institute in India take BAMS graduates also for MPH course
30th October 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

are pharmacy graduates eligible to persue masters of public health administration? If so list out the colleges offering the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?