21st March 2016, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Whether Karna Taka Open University offers BA in Geography or not?

Sir, I want to ask that whether the karna taka open university offers BA geography honours course or not. Please help me with the immediate information as i am waiting eagerly for the answer.

21st March 2016, 09:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Karna Taka Open University offers BA in Geography or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to ask that whether the karna taka open university offers BA geography honours course or not. Please help me with the immediate information as i am waiting eagerly for the answer.
Yes, Karnataka Open University offers BA in Geography. Please, refer the given link for more Information - Courses Offered by the Karnataka Open University.

The duration of the BA in Geography course through Karnataka Open University is minimum three years and maximum five years.

A applicant with a pass in the twelfth standard in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to apply. The applicant need to score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard level.

Official website - http://www.ksoudde.in/
21st March 2016, 10:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, KSOU provide B.A in geography.

For details, you can click on the link http://www.ksoudde.in/allprogrammes.html
21st March 2016, 10:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Karnataka Open University does offer B.A. Geography(Honours) and if you are willing to pursue the course from there, you should very much opt for it.
21st March 2016, 11:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, Karnataka state open university does not offers BA (Geography) course.

It offers BA in Arts, Hindi, English, Economics, History, Mathematics, Sociology, Urdu.

Th official website is http://www.ksoussi.com/fee-structure.php?AM2
21st March 2016, 11:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, the Karnataka State Open University has B.A Geography and B.Sc in Geography courses. The eligibility to study both the courses is a pass in 10+2. The duration of the course is 3 years. The aspirant has to apply to the KSOU for the admission. The website link showing the list of courses available in KSOU isgiven Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?