12th January 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Why B.Tech Biotechnology is considered to be better than B.Sc Biotechnology?

Why b tech biotechnology is considered better than bsc biotechnology???????????? i want to do bsc biotechnology ...m i going right ......plzz tell me advantages and disadvantages

Related Questions:
  1. Why B.Tech Biotechnology is considered to be better than B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  3. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  4. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  5. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  7. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  8. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  9. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  10. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  11. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  12. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  13. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  14. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  15. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  17. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  18. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
14th January 2015, 09:45 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why B.Tech Biotechnology is considered to be better than B.Sc Biotechnology?

B.Tech Biotechnology is better when compared to B.Sc Biotechnology, as is the complete course of 4 years and the B.Sc is 3 years course and you can get more exposed to the real time scenarios through lab sessions.

Even B.Sc has labs sessions, but graduation labs are somewhat professional and you can gain more knowledge. It will also be easy for you when you go for higher studies. Apart from these things, with B.Tech in Biotechnology, you can get job easily with good package when compared to B.Sc Biotechnology.
15th January 2015, 12:20 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Why B.Tech Biotechnology is considered to be better than B.Sc Biotechnology?

B.Tech Biotechnology is more better than B.Sc Biotechnology.

Reasons:

1. B.Sc Biotechnology is degree course whereas B.Tech Biotechnology is Engineering and Professional course.

2. In B.Sc Biotechnology course, you will have theory and less practical.
But in B.Tech Biotechnology course, you will have more practical and theory as well.

3. B.Sc Biotechnology is not a single course. It has multiple subjects, so choosing a course is tidy. So better is B.Tech Biotechnology.

4. In Job opportunities B.Tech Biotechnology has more preference.

My suggestion for you to go with B.tech Biotechnology which is four years course rather than B.Sc Biotechnology which is three years course because it teaches Biology as well as Engineering.
You will get a Job with a handsome salary compared to B.Sc Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?