11th May 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?

what is biotechnology,nanotecnology and microbiology? Which is better? What is better- btech or bsc in above courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  2. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  3. What are the job offers in nanotechnology? I am a UG BSc microbiology student
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  5. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  7. Is it possible to do MS in Nanotechnology after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  9. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  11. Which course is better between MSc microbiology and biotechnology?
  12. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology? -- [New]
  13. Which has better prospects, BSc Biotechnology or BSc Microbiology?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  15. List of the colleges which organize exam for MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology
  16. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  17. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  18. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
4th December 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?

im studying 12th bipc. i want to know which will be good course, btech nanotechnology or btech biotechnology? according to job prospective. is amity noida good or srm chennai good for tha above course.and i even want to do mba after btech . plz help...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?