6th November 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Why Bangalore university is not conducting exam for backlog paper?

I am 2009 batch I am very much upset with bangalore university. I have 1 backlog in 1st sem, I tried to pay fee today, but they are not accepting fee since 7 years got completed, I am not allowed for writing exams, if I do not appear in the exams and complete my degree, then I wasted my 7 years for trying to get my degree. No one is helping the bangalore university, and also they are not contacting exams once in a 6month, we are allowed only once in a year, it is very bad comparing to other universities, there is no one to consider this point, it spoils student feature, who really want to become graduate, they request for 100 student for writing the backlog after 7 years.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to complete B.Tech backlog papers from Kerala University this year?
  2. Any university conducting(affiliated by UGC) conducting MSc(IT) course?
  3. Need information about backlog system of Bangalore University?
  4. Should I study M.Sc(Chemistry) in KSOU if completed B.Sc and B.Ed from Kerala University? List of universities which offer M.Sc in Chemistry in Bangalore?
  5. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  6. Need guidance for clearing arrears in Engineering course?
  7. Will there be a problem to apply for post graduation course in Delhi University if I have 1 backlog paper in graduation course in Delhi University?
  8. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  9. Is MG university conducting MBA?
  10. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  11. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  12. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  13. How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps?
  14. Bangalore University, M.Com., Commerce Paper 1.2, Monetary System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Institutes that are conducting evening engineering courses in bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get any exemption form of any paper in CS? What will be the course structure? Where is the regional office in Bangalore?
  17. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  18. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th May 2017, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why Bangalore university is not conducting exam for backlog paper?

Every university has some rules and regulations. If a student has taken admission after knowing all those rules, then they have to follow it. If a degree should be completed in 7 years, then you have to do it.

After 7 years, then won't allow you to appear because according to rules, time is up. Now only university can help you. If they show leniency in rare cases, then only you can appear for it.
8th December 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Ma'am, My name is Jaison resisding in Bengaluru. I have got a few Backlogs in 1st semester and I'm writing them in this year examination, however due to exam date postponed for further dates and due to personal commitments , I'm unable to attend today's (8/12/17) exam. As the exam dates changed in the last minute I had to re-schedule my leaves in my office, however due to hectic work today, I was not approved for a leave only for today... I'm available to write the rest of the exams next week....So my concern is if I skip today's exam will I be giving another chance in the next year's exam conducted in Nov/Dec 2018.....I regret of not getting good marks in previous exams, so please check on this and let me know if it is possible.... My joining year to B.com was 2013-14. I hope I will be given another chance to clear a subject in Nov/Dec 2018 examination.

Thank you,
Jaison Joseph.
24th February 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Hell Sir/Madam, May name is munirathnamma, I did not able to complete my degree due to my personal issue in 2010 now i would like to complete my due papers.
Is there any chances to complete them
Pleas suggest for my problem.
28th September 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam,I have enrolled for BBM graduation in Bangalore University with registration number 09vfc18220. Due to personal issues at home I was not able to attend my exams during the course of time given but I have attended the chance given in 2017 and passed have passed in all the papers except of one paper of financial accounting.Due to a long gap of years the syllabus had changed but I have made the effort of finding a tutor to help me with the portions for the exam but unfortunately the syllabus that I have prepared were entirely different.It was very difficult for me to coordinate everything living in a different country.I have visited Bangalore university multiple time begging to give me just one chance to write off only 1 paper that I have to get a degree done. Now many companies are not agreeing to accept my profile without a degree and its is very hard to survive as Im facing financial issues and I have to take care of my ill mother and grand mother.I really don't know what to do and Im helpless.I now suffering from depression. My life is ruined and have no hope in living my life. Please help me. Should me not get opportunity to clear that only one paper ... If no proper justice is given I need to think about some drastic measures to end my life. There are so many like me whom I know waiting for small opportunity. Please I beg to your kind to give me just one last opportunity to write only one paper that I have...

Kind regards,
Sharath
30th August 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Any procedure to clear backlogs BE from Bangalore University
18th December 2019, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i was not able to complete my degree in 2005-2008 i am having only 3 backlog in 3 sem but now i want to complete please help me the possible way sir please .
30th December 2020, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Iam also 2009 batch B.com i have backlogs so plz give one opportunity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?