21st June 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any good college at Lucknow if secured 101998 rank in UPSEE?

Hi
My rank is 101998 in upsee ,
can i get any good college in lucknow.
please reply me fast .
please please please
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in any good college of GBTU? I have secured 17520 rank in UPSEE
  2. Can i get admission in NIT Lucknow after scoring 1534 rank in UPSEE in GNGL?
  3. Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?
  4. Which government college can I get after securing 563 rank in UPSEE?
  5. List of good colleges I can get admission in, after getting 7345 rank in UPTU?
  6. Can I get admission in JSS or Galgotia Institute if secured 51000 rank in UPSEE?
  7. Can I get through UPTU counseling after securing 17300 general rank in UPSEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college can I get after scoring general rank of 3664
  9. Can I get admission in Galgotia College after securing 8000 rank in general category in UPSEE for MBA?
  10. Can I get admissio in any government college after securing 91591 rank in general and 1092 rank in BCAF category in UPSEE?
  11. Can I get a seat in HBTI, Kanpuror MMM, Gorakhpur or IET, Lucknow for MBA course? List of thr top government colleges in UP for MBA course? My UPSEE rank is 6897 under general categories and having 58th rank under AF & OBC categories
  12. Which college can I get through UPTU counseling? I have secured 8008 rank in general
  13. Which are the colleges in Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow for B.Tech? I have scored 85k in UPSEE
  14. Can I get a government college after scoring 35352 UPSEE rank?
  15. How can I get admission in government colleges in UPSEE with rank 17150 (GEN)?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  17. Where will I get admission in UP after scoring 246 UPSEE GN rank, AIEEE AIR of 40287 and GN IP rank of 563?
  18. Any government college that I can get after scoring 11901 general rank in UPSEE?

21st July 2015, 01:50 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any good college at Lucknow if secured 101998 rank in UPSEE?

Let me honest with you that the rank or score that you have obtained is very low. So there are very less chances that you will make it in a good Lucknow college. In fact, by good college generally candidates mean government colleges, where the fee taken is very low and the curriculum of the syllabus is also good. I hope you also intend for government colleges. If so, then there are very little chances for that, as there are more than 10,000 candidates before you and the seats allotted are much lesser than that.
In fact the last date for online submission of choices of colleges preferred have also gone. Now the dates that are upcoming are for second or third rounds of counseling. In fact, first round of seat allocation is already over.
Why don't you go for BCA? BCA or Bachelor's in computer application is also a technical domain. In fact, many companies take a bulk of BCA people for the recruitment in software section. BCA course is also very costly, but unlike B.Tech it is of 3 years. So you can finish of your education early and can join a job after the course.

22nd July 2015, 05:49 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: Will I get admission in any good college at Lucknow if secured 101998 rank in UPSEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
My rank is 101998 in upsee ,
can i get any good college in lucknow.
please reply me fast .
please please please
thank you
The rank you have secure is very low to get admission in any good college. So, I suggest you to apply for admission in some good private colleges which also offer their own test for admission. Some of them are: Lovely Professional University, AMU, VIT, BITS...... etc

You can check the details from their website.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?