20th July 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation after diploma in Electrical even if I have 1 backlog?

I m in diploma in electrical (ty)and have 1backloge , my age is 23now and I want to complete graduation. Is there any option for me to complete my graduation insted of degree.I have heard that diploma students get admission in bse it sy is it true .pls help

20th July 2015, 09:37 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation after diploma in Electrical even if I have 1 backlog?

yes there are process which can access the student to get direct admission in engineering second year in the college after the completion of the polytechnic diploma.

but for this you need to clear all the subjects in the diploma degree .right then only you will be awarded with diploma certification other wise it would be not be benefited.

you must clear your backlogs with good percentage then only you will receive diploma degree otherwise you are not called as diploma passed candidate.
20th July 2015, 11:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation after diploma in Electrical even if I have 1 backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m in diploma in electrical (ty)and have 1backloge , my age is 23now and I want to complete graduation. Is there any option for me to complete my graduation insted of degree.I have heard that diploma students get admission in bse it sy is it true .pls help
No, Diploma candidates are not eligible for B.Sc degree but if you have completed 12th standard then you are eligible for B.Sc course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Pure science or Bio science then you are eligible for B.Sc degree but your age should be above 17 years.
21st July 2015, 11:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for further education on the basis of your diploma, as you have a backlog in your diploma course.

So my suggestion to you is that you should fill the re appear form and try to crack the same exam.

After that you can go for gradation in any stream.

However if you have passed your 12th standard from any recognized board then you can go for the graduation courses like B.Sc.

You can appear in the entrance exams conducted by many universities for the admission, my suggestion to you is that you should try to score a considerable good rank in your entrance exam so that you can secure your seat in a good college.

Here is some best options for you :

** Bhagwati College of Science, Uttar Pradesh

** Government College For Girls - Sec 42, Chandigarh

** Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjab

** Chaudhary Charan Singh Post Graduate College, Uttar Pradesh

** Arya P.G. College, Haryana

** Hierank Business School, Uttar Pradesh

** Dr. Ghanshyam Singh Post Graduate College, Uttar Pradesh
21st July 2015, 02:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do Graduation after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course with one backlog. Without obtaining Diploma certificate, you are not eligible to get admission in Graduation course. Diploma holders can get direct admission in second yera of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc course through Lateral Entry admission process. So, I suggest you to clear your backlog, so, that you can get admission in Graduation course.
21st July 2015, 07:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue graduation keeping one backlog in diploma.

For getting admission in graduation the candidate has to appear for an lateral entry entrance examination in which he/ she get directly admitted into second year of the graduation.

With having one backlog one cannot appear for entrance examination which implies one cannot pursue graduation.

If you wish to do graduation then you have to do in open university like IGNOU.
22nd July 2015, 05:46 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you want to get degree, then complete your diploma by clearing all papers. Then you can take admission in lateral entry (degree program) in some of the good colleges which are mentioned below:

Lovely Professional University, Punjab
A.J. College of Pharmacy - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Aarsh Mahavidyalaya - Rajkot, Gujarat
Gaur Brahman Physiotherapy College (GBPC) - Rohtak, Haryana
DES College of Physiotherapy - Pune, Maharashtra

You can check eligibility criteria and admission process from their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?