13th April 2014, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in good DU college for Maths honours?

I have got 86.5% in best four subjects in 12th boards .will i get admission in good du college in maths honours. I have got 98 in maths.

8th May 2014, 10:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get admission in good DU college for Maths honours?

You have got good marks in 12th as well as in Maths subject and as you want to do Maths honors then you should apply for the admission in DU. And as you know that DU is very reputed university it is not easy to get admission there so you have to try there for the admission. And for the Maths honors you have to comes in merit list.

In DU admissions are on merit basis so you have to watch for the merit list and as you have good marks in Maths then i think you can easily get admission there but depends on merit list only. So, i cannot assures you that you will get admission there.

But if you will get admission there then it is best for your career and for your future. Maths subject is a good subject and have good scope and if you can do masters in this subject then it is best for your career.

So, tried to get admission there. If you will not get admission there then don't worry there are many best and reputed colleges or universities in which you can apply for the admission in Maths honors and after that you can also pursue M.Sc in Maths also and after that you can apply for the NET exam and it is best for you. So, all the best.
11th June 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I get 88.2% in 12th class. Is it is possible to get admission in delhi university in north campus for b.com honors
11th June 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I get 88.2% in 12th class. Is it is possible to get admission in Delhi university in north campus for b.com honors
3rd June 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

My percentage for class 12 th is 88.2% in best four . Can i get admission in du for b.com honors . Or eco honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?