4th September 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any valid one sitting Graduation program?

hi,

I am a graduate with 43% marks. That disqualifies me from attempting professional courses like CA and Law. So I intend to graduate again through any one sitting degree program. Could you please tell me if there are any such valid programme.

I am looking forward for your quick reply.

Thanks in advance,

Narendra Sandilya G.

5th September 2015, 11:17 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any valid one sitting Graduation program?

There will be no one year graduation programme which is valid.

Even if you have done the one year graduation program it is not valid for any of the higher studies.

The minimum years to complete the graduation course is 3 years.
6th September 2015, 11:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

As of now there isn't any such graduation course recognized by UGC. If there was one kind of valid degree like that then why would most of the people devote their 3 years for completing a degree?

Therefore, if you want to complete graduation again with a better percentage then you have to devote 3 years again.
9th September 2015, 04:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such courses available. However, if you wish to opt for graduation, you will however have to complete your graduation in 3 years of time itself. Therefore,you can only opt for Diploma course in one year and not any degree course
27th April 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

1) Is B A philosophy from ignou valid to pursue for post graduation other than M A which helps only in choosing teaching field?
2)Is B A philosophy from ignou valid to complete my post graduation(as above asked)from any other UGC recognized university in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?