9th January 2023, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Will I be under OBC NCL if my mother has an income of 3L per year which will be supplemented by my father's pension which will start after jee advance is done but before counselling?

Will I be considered under OBC NCL for my jee advance exam which is going to be on 27 September, considering the fact that my father passed away 2 months back and his pension(annually 6 lakhs) has not started yet, and will start by the end of September or maybe a little more later(advance will be done by the time it starts but maybe not the counseling). My mother's annual income is 3 lakhs as of now.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?