5th August 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Which would be the correct bachelor course to become a Chartered Accountant?

I want to ba a chartered accountant..so i want to ask which bachelor degree will help me...i am confused due to various commerce courses like b.com,b.com(H),b.b.a etc.Please help me to choose the correct course for bachelor degree.

7th August 2014, 01:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which would be the correct bachelor course to become a Chartered Accountant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ba a chartered accountant..so i want to ask which bachelor degree will help me...i am confused due to various commerce courses like b.com,b.com(H),b.b.a etc.Please help me to choose the correct course for bachelor degree.
It’s good that you are interested to do Chartered Accountant course. There is good scope for a Chartered Accountant in India as well as in other countries. B.Com or B.Com Hons is the best choice, if you are interested to do Chartered Accountant in the future.because, B.Com and B.Com Hons closely related with accounting field. So you can learn and gain some basic accounting knowledge by pursuing B.Com course. While studying B.Com course, concentrate more on the subjects like,

-Financial Accounting
-Cost Accounting
-Management Accounting
-Corporate Accounting
-Income Tax Law
-Statistics, etc..

Above subjects are very important and it’s the basics of the accounting field. The same subjects are included in Chartered Accountant too. So, if you are good with the subjects in bachelor degree level, then it's easy to complete Chartered Accountant. So, please concentrate more on the above mentioned subjects.
8th August 2014, 09:24 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which would be the correct bachelor course to become a Chartered Accountant?

You have to clear the PE-1test after clearing the intermediate examination or class 12 from commerce stream. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) handles the enrollment and certification of CA course. As far as eligibility is concerned, Chartered Accountant aspirants need to clear entrance examinations. PE-1 PE-2 and Final part are the three sections of tests which candidates should attend. In addition, candidates have to obtain two and a half years practical experience under any authorized Chartered Accountant. Candidates are supposed to do a 15 days General management and Communication skills program. The entrance tests are held twice a year and the aspirants who have finished their class 10 can write for the Competency Professional Test (CPT). There are no age limit in particular.
13th August 2014, 04:08 PM
piyushkapoor

B. com or B. com Hons is the right choice for those who are interested in chartered accountant as career jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?