19th July 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Investment, Banking or anoy other Finance related jobs that can be pursued after BBM?

Hello, I'd like to know if I can get into the investment banking field after completing my BBM.
I'd also like to know if there are any other finance related jobs which can be persued after a BBM.

13th August 2014, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Investment, Banking or anoy other Finance related jobs that can be pursued after BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I'd like to know if I can get into the investment banking field after completing my BBM.
I'd also like to know if there are any other finance related jobs which can be persued after a BBM.
Basically, BBM course, has good scope in Finance and Banking sector. There are lots of job opportunities available for BBM course students. So, after completing BBM course you are definitely eligible get job Finance and Banking sectors.

If you are interested in Banking sector, I suggest you to appear in Bank PO or Clerk examination, which is conducted by IBPS Institute of Banking personnel Selection for every year.

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:-
  • Applicant must complete graduation or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
  • Applicant age must be not less than 20 years and not more than 30 years and relaxation will be given for reserved category students.
  • Applicant must have good computer knowledge and good communication.

IBPS Official website :- http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?