14th May 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

Please let me know whether the students doing their 3rd year BTech in Chemical Engineering are also eligible for summer internship in BHEL? Who are all eligible for the summer internship? Can someone please let me know about the procedure soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Chemical engineering students eligible to do summer internship in BHEL
  2. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do summer training in BHEL when doing 3 years in Chemical Engineering?
  6. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  7. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in BARC? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  11. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  12. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  14. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  15. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in IIT-Delhi?
  16. Summer Internship training at BHEL for 3rd year B.Tech?
  17. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
11th January 2018, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know whether the students doing their 3rd year BTech in Chemical Engineering are also eligible for summer internship in BHEL? Who are all eligible for the summer internship? Can someone please let me know about the procedure soon?

Engineering students from Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science/IT and Metallurgy branches are eligible to apply for internships in BHEL. Being a chemical engineering student, you have to contact the HR of the BHEL Office for more details regarding internships. You can also contact your college Training and Placement Department for doing an internship in BHEL or any other companies related to chemical engineering. Many students are selected for internships through employee referral also. You can also contact your department or seniors for an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?