3rd August 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in ECIL being an ECE student?

Am I eligible to apply for internship in ECIL being an ECE student? Will it be possible for me to get the internship or not? Can someone please let me know the complete details on the same? What should I do to get the internship as soon as possible?

Thank you!

10th August 2015, 11:30 AM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in ECIL being an ECE student?

Yes you can apply for the internship in ECIL. For this you have to fill online application form available in there official website.In which you have to fill the full detail of your qualification and your previous projects.If you where selected then they will inform you.After that you have to verify your original mark-sheet to there office.They will provide internship for 2 months for this you will get interns of Rs 5000/-

There are several division of ECIL such as-

1-ISD.
2-CAD.
3-RID.
4-CND.
5-CED.

You have to choose one division to complete your training.
3rd December 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in ECIL being an ECE student?

In an B.E 3rd year ece student.. I would like to go for an internship in DRDO or ecil
..... .Bt no I have no acquaintances there to recommend... How I have to apply and can I get without recommendations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?