27th February 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in ISRO Delhi while doing 2nd year Electronics and Communication?

Sir/Mam,

I am student of electronics and communication in 2 nd year.
can i apply for internship at isro delhi in this year?
could you send me procedure? I wnt also to become junior scientist at isrio? plz guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  3. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  7. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship training after B.Sc. in Electronics?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  12. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Is B.E Electronics and Communication students eligible for internships?
  16. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  17. Does ISRO offer Project Internship for 10 months to M.Tech(Digital Electronics & Communication) candidate?
  18. Electronics companies providing internship to final year students with back logs?
11th March 2016, 06:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in ISRO Delhi while doing 2nd year Electronics and Communication?

I am extremely sorry to state that ISRO does not offer internship opportunity to the students of second year in engineering course. You need to look for other companies which provides internship to second year students. It is recommended to go for industrial training since you are in second year having less domain knowledge; so industrial training will enhance your profile and in the third year of your engineering or in final year you can apply for internship.
12th March 2016, 10:27 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in ISRO Delhi while doing 2nd year Electronics and Communication?

** Companies or organization do not provide any kind of internship to first and second year students.
** If you want to apply for the internship in ISRO then you can apply it in 4th year because ISRO conduct online test for the internship programme which is very difficult to pass it.
** If you have a good theoretical knowledge of your core subjects then only you can score a good rank in that test.
** For applying for the internship programme you have to visit official website of ISRO and then apply for the internship programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?