29th July 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Artificer Apprentice in Indian Navy being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 56%. I am non married candidate. Can any one tell me am I eligible to do Artificer Apprentice in Indian Navy?

31st July 2016, 06:04 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Artificer Apprentice in Indian Navy being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder?

Yes you are eligible if they call for Artificer Apprentice in Indian Navy, You have to apply for the post then you will be called for the interview. Once you cleared all the document verification and interview process, then you are set to go.
27th April 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Artificer Apprentice in Indian Navy being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder?

Yes you are eligible if they call for Artificer Apprentice in Indian Navy, You have to apply for the post then you will be called for the interview. Once you cleared all the document verification and interview process, then you are set to go
But when they should call us .what process to apply for call of interview
24th May 2018, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Now I'm Completed Diploma in mechanical engineering.Can I do artificier apprentice in Indian navy
11th December 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY ENGG DIPLOMA HOLDERS INDIAN NAVY ARTIFICIAL APPRENTICE
23rd February 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done diploma in mechanical engineering am l eligible for ssr/aa
5th June 2020, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Navy AA being6a Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
23rd April 2021, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th Diploma in EEE. I eligible or not?
4th July 2021, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Artificer Apprentice in Indian Navy being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder?
17th October 2021, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma after 10th .
now my Question is my I eligible for Navy SSR AND AA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?