16th July 2013, 12:06 AM
shrikantj1547

How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder

i am mechanical diploma holder,now i am in last year .i want job in merchent navy or indian navy.can i elligible for this?for which post?how i can apply?

18th May 2015, 06:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder

The All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test (AIMNET) is conducted by Bharat Shipping Limited generally in the month of November-December every year for recruitment in the Merchant Navy.

The eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

-The age limit to apply is 16 years to 25 years.

-Candidates should be physically and Mentally strong, fit for sea-services under standard norms

-Only unmarried male and female candidate can apply for Merchant Navy.

-The candidate eye sight should be 6/6 without glasses.There should not be color blindness.

-The exam is conducted in different stages.These are;

*Written Exam.

*Physical Test

* Medical Test

*Personality Interview.

One can join Indian Navy through NDA or CDS exam.Both the exams are conducted by UPSC in order to make recruitment in different wings of Indian Defense Services.

The eligibility required to join Indian Navy through NDA exam are following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The qualification required is 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy.

The eligibility required to join Indian Navy through CDS Exam are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for Indian Naval Academy is Bachelor of Engineering.

-The age limit to apply for the Indian Naval Academy is 19 years to 22 years.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to CDS exam.
3rd June 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder

Please tell me what is the procedure to join Indian navy please tell me
Mobile no 9130386912
Email: [email protected]
23rd June 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

List the job opportunities in the government sector after diploma in mechanical engineering.
26th January 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10th and i did mechanical diploma i didn't do 12 th so can i join navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?