18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

I m looking forward to join INDIAN NAVY.....but now i am doin my diploma in mechanical engg after 10th std......is there any chance i can join navy after my diploma??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  2. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  3. Opportunities for diploma students in Indian Navy?
  4. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?
  5. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  6. Eligibility criteria to get in India Navy as officer's post after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the entry procedure?
  7. Indian Navy after Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply and eligibility?
  8. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  9. Job in Indian Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate?
  11. Can I join navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join in Indian Navy after completing diploma course in Engineering?
  14. How can I join Indian Navy after completing B.E in mechanical engineering
  15. Can I join Indian Navy after completing mechanical diploma after 10th standard
  16. What would be the advantage of completing diploma course in mechanical engineering to join Navy SSR?
  17. Career in Indian Navy after completing engineering?
  18. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
19th February 2016, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m looking forward to join INDIAN NAVY.....but now i am doin my diploma in mechanical engg after 10th std......is there any chance i can join navy after my diploma??
No, Diploma candidates are not eligible for Indian Navy exam. The details eligibility criteria for Indian Navy exam through NDA exam are,

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
19th February 2016, 11:52 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering:-

Please note that diploma holders are not eligible for applying to Navel Academy through examination. Because for Navy It is utmost necessary to have degree in any Engineering discipline. If the candidates have any non- engineering degree , then it is essential to have subjects Physics and Mathematics
in the subjects taken in 12th standard if you have studied PCM combination in intermediate and age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years..
19th February 2016, 08:23 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after diploma degree. To join Indian Navy after diploma degree you have to pursue B.E/B.tech course from recognised university.

Candidates after 10+2 with PCM as main paper are eligible to appear for NDA examination and after completing the graduation ( B.E/B.tech ) course from any recognised university and age between 19-22 years are eligible to appear for CDS examination for recruitment in Indian Navy.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year in month of February and August. The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
19th February 2016, 11:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your Diploma as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to join Indian Navy is 12th pass candidate from a recognized Institute, and as you have not completed your +2 level of education, therefore I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for it.
25th June 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

My name is Sarvesh Soman.I completed diploma after10th and now appeared for a 8 sem of degree.
My age is 21 years.
Is there any chance to join navy Or air force.??
24th December 2020, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I applied navy ssc I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering I am eligible or not.?
27th July 2021, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

'IS GIRLS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR NAVY WHILE COMPLETED B.TECH ALONG WITH DIPLOMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?