21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get internship in Hindustan machine tools while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

I am pursuing mechanical engineering 3rd year in RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES ,IDUPULAPAYA.I am eligible to get internship in HINDUSTAN MACHINE TOOLS.Please give me detail information about it? Can you please guide me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do implant training from Essar Steel and Hindustan Machine Tools after completion of Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  3. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. Which Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad offer Internship for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  7. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  8. How to apply for the internship in Hindustan Aeronautics limited during Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company being a Civil 3rd year student?
  10. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  11. Internship in Hindustan aeronautics limited being a 3rd year B.E in Aeronautical engineering student?
  12. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  13. List of core companies in which I can apply for internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for an internship for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  16. Does ISRO offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
28th September 2016, 08:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get internship in Hindustan machine tools while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

Almost all the Govt. and private companies with exception of a few hire the interns from all over the India. However, some companies like Hindustan machine tools do not run a separate program for this purpose. Nevertheless, you should try from your part.

The procedure to be followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.

There is no specific criteria for the training. If your curriculum demands you to get a training after the 3rd year, then you are eligible for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?