2nd April 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Apprenticeship after BE Mechanical engineering from ODF and BHEL in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello sir, I am BE Mechanical engineering holder and now want to to apprenticeship. How can I do apprenticeship from ODF and BHEL in Andhra Pradesh?

4th April 2017, 03:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apprenticeship after BE Mechanical engineering from ODF and BHEL in Andhra Pradesh?

You can apply for apprenticeship if any vacancy available there in ODF and BHEL. So, first of all you have to visit the official website to search the vacancy. If any vacancy available, then you have to tap on apply link. Here you have to fill your basic details and submit your form. After submitting the form you have to pay application fee. After scrutiny, then will call for interview. If your application form selected, then you will receive call letter for interview. After clearing the interview, you can start apprenticeship for a period of one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?