18th December 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for apprenticeship in BHEL, Trichy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering and want to do apprenticeship from BHEL, Trichy. How to apply for apprenticeship from BHEL, Trichy?

26th December 2016, 12:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for apprenticeship in BHEL, Trichy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Being a diploma engineering student you are eligible to apply for apprenticeship training in BHEL, Trichy. To apply for apprenticeship training at first you have to download the training application form from the given website : (www.bheledn.com). Now you have to attach some documents with the application form like: Resume, Last qualification certificate, Mark sheets of all semesters, Date of birth proof, Caste certificate, Disability certificate (if any).

Next you have to sign the documents and address it to BHEL authorities. If your resume gets selected then you will called for interview and the selection will be decided after that.
17th April 2017, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for apprenticeship in BHEL, Trichy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Hi sir, I have completed to diploma in electrical engineering ,I want to do apprenticeship from bhel trichi. How to apply apprenticeship from BHEL trichi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?