23rd January 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

An Arts student can become a Certified Ethical Hacker? Where can I get myself trained for it?

Hi, I am an arts student with IP qualification. So, I want to know that arts student is eligible for certified Ethical hacker and I am good in coding and problem solving. Where can I get myself trained for it?

26th January 2018, 08:43 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: An Arts student can become a Certified Ethical Hacker? Where can I get myself trained for it?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not able to become certified ethical hacker because to become certified ethical hacker applicant must have done bachelors degree in computer science i.e B.SC (IT) Information technology/Computer engineering stream from government recognized institute.
27th January 2018, 04:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An Arts student can become a Certified Ethical Hacker? Where can I get myself trained for it?

You need to study PCM stream to become eligible for ethical hacking course. These are mostly IT and software related courses and those who have studied maths and science are best suited for it.

Hence, being an Arts student, you need to look for some other courses related to your own field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?