28th June 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I become an ethical hacker if I am an Arts student with Geography? Colleges and institutes offering the course and the fee structure?

i am a arts student with geography. so can i become a ethical hacker if yes so how from which college or institute and what is the fees ?

11th November 2011, 09:37 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I become an ethical hacker if I am an Arts student with Geography? Colleges and institutes offering the course and the fee structure?

dear friend,

yes, you can become because for being this .
there is no requirement of coming from a particular sector
like arts,commerce or science.
so just go for it .
best of luck
26th November 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an ethical hacker if I am an Arts student with Geography? Colleges and institutes offering the course and the fee structure?

can i be a ethical hacker after b.tech (IT).and how
23rd July 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass student. so i can become an ethical hacker????
25th August 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m b.com final year student i so sir i m know that i doing hacker course
17th November 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

after hardware&networking course.can i become ethical hacking course?
2nd June 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i m 12th arts pass studend.. can i ethical hacker course ..????
29th August 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

there are some guys they can be found at diff blogs discussing about new infos trendz in hacking contact them..but they have a price for it.
30th March 2014, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

I have no mathematical skills and studied english arts in university . Can I become an ethical hacker and what areas would I need to focus on to achieve this ,
11th January 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical engineering student and I want to do my masters in ethical hacking. can I go for it? What will I have to learn as basics. for now I am learning c programming
8th April 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th failed student but i want to become a hacker so plz help me so i can become a hacker
21st December 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

hello guys iam a b.com student can i become an ethical hacker and then if i will become ethical hacker is ther any problem with my b.com degree ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?