18th April 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?

I'm Avinash Goyal persuing 6th sem from MANGALAYATN UNIV, Aligarh.
I want to do 6 months internship in ISRO so i wanna know the selection process for internship in ISRO....

24th February 2017, 01:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?

Selection Process of ISRO Internship:

In order to Internship in ISRO, you will have to follow a certain procedure. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship in ISRO is as follows. You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech or M.Sc from a recognized university.

Firstly you are required to apply for Internship from official website of ISRO and once you apply for Internship you will get shortlisted based on the criteria that you have and then you better to have some reference from the employees working in ISRO. So that the selection process gets done easily and you may do Internship without reference too, but it's recommended to have reference in ISRO to do Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?