10th December 2022, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

BDS final year student can do internship from government college?

I am a bds final year student in private college, can I do my internship from government college ,wht is the procedure or from any othr private college?

12th December 2022, 12:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BDS final year student can do internship from government college?

For applying for an internship, one has to send cover letter with resume and one letter issued by the college with reference.

One can also apply to the Dean of college to work as an extern .
Those who want to do internship in any other college shall have to obtain NOC from the parent and transfaree dental college authenticated by the enrolled affiliating universities and submit the same along with other necessary documents to the college.
Thus one can do internship in government college, provided they get selected for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?