22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges offering Internship to BDS final year student in Trivandrum?

Hello everyone, I am in final year of BDS. Now I want to do an Internship from any Government college. Please tell me what are the colleges available in Trivandrum? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Private andGovernment colleges offering Internship to BDS candidate in Mumbai?
  3. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  4. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of MCI approved Hospitals offering Internship to MBBS final year student in Trivandrum? -- [New]
  6. Companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 3rd year student in Trivandrum?
  7. BDS certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in Internship?
  8. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
  9. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  10. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  11. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  12. Can I get certificate without appearing in any Internship program being a BDS final year student?
  13. Senior Internship for BDS final year student in Chennai?
  14. List of government colleges in Mumbai to do internship in BDS? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Trivandrum?
  16. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Internship in any Government college in Kolkata for BDS final year student?
  18. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?