2nd February 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?

Sir/Madam,
I want to do an internship from other college in Delhi best ever where I can get, because I don't want to continue in same college where I am now doing BDS and I still left few months to finish my final year and I don't want to waste time after I passed my final so can you please help me? What are the requirements and any fee everything related to get admission in Delhi Dental colleges for internship anyone one of them reply asap. I believe you already know because I saw my type of question already in your website.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  2. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  3. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  4. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  5. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  6. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  7. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?
  9. How to enroll for the Dental internship in Indian army? Is there any fee for doing internship there? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  11. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  12. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  13. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  14. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
  15. Rules for getting 1 year BDS internship from another college either from Delhi or West Bengal?
  16. How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  18. Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?