21st October 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?

Dear Sir
My btech six semester is completed and I want to do my summer training at BHEL Bhopal. But the people says without any reference I can't be able to do the training. So please tell me what is the correct way to applying for the training without any reference.

Susen Pegu

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  2. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  3. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering
  4. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  5. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  7. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  8. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  9. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  10. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  11. How to apply in BHEL for summer training in 7th semester
  12. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  13. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  15. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  16. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  18. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
24th October 2014, 09:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?

If you wish to take up a Summer Training at BHEL then firstly make sure you have these ::
1. You should be studying Engineering in some good recognized college or university in India.
2. The college authorities would issue you a training letter on their letter head. This is very important as you have to submit it to the company where you would be applying for the training.
3. College Identity Card and 2 passport sized photographs.

The procedure for summer training is as follows:-
1.They usually announce few dates regarding submitting your application in the month of April but still if you were not informed in any way about these dates don't lose heart, you can still visit personally the HR department of BHEL and submit you application over there.
2.They will notify you within a week whether your application is selected or not, infact if they have taken your application when you went there for submitting that means you are selected in itself , if they don't have enough seats they must not have taken your application.
3.After you are notified with the training dates and the charges for training you are required to pay the amount through a DD and report on the date assigned to you for starting your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?