10th September 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?

Hi, i m student of mechanical third year from Bhopal Institute Of Technology, bhopal. Please tell me how to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL,BHEL and many more. Please reply at the earliest.
PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]
contact no.-08982362628

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training camp in NTPC, IOCL and BHEL?
  2. How to apply for summer training in PSUs after 3rd year of mechanical engineering?
  3. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  4. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  5. Written test schedule (date) of all PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, HPCL, BSNL, BEL etc
  6. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Actual salary paid by PSUs like NTPC, IOCL and Indian Power Grid to B.Tech engineers? What does it mean by advertised salary of PSUs?
  8. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  9. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  10. How to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL, ECIL, BEL, IOCL
  11. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  12. Where and how should I contact for Summer training in PSUs?
  13. How to apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC, DRDO & BSNL?
  14. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  15. Procedure to get summer training in NTPC, BHEL?
  16. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  17. How to apply for summer training in NTPC, BHEL, HCL and other government sector?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?

15th September 2014, 12:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training/internship in PSUs which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training/internship from PSUs like BEL,NTPC,BHEL,etc.. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

However, getting internship is really tough as the PSUs recruit interns from the top institutes of the country and on referral of employees in good rank. Thus, it is difficult for other students to get a chance of internship in them. However, you can apply for vocational training.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned PSU branch from where you want to pursue training/internship, regarding training/internship and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training/internship with his/her reference.

15th September 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?

i em md inzamam anwar student of b.tech (mech) 3rd yr student ...can i get a training in l&t hazira port surat

23rd April 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi , I am Sneha kumari pursuing 2nd year as electrical engineering from graphic era university, university, how i apply summer internship in psu like sail, ntpc etc.. please give me answer fast... my email id [email protected] contact no. is 7409631894.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?