19th December 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited which is Graphic Design Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

24th December 2018, 10:53 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited which is Graphic Design Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Benefits of applying for the Graphic Design internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited are given below:

>> Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month

>> Interns can get practical work experience

>> Interns can get a Certificate and Letter of recommendation

>> Interns can learn copy writing, designing, etc.
24th December 2018, 11:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited offers 6 months duration of graphic Design Internship. Benefits of applying for Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited is that after successful completion of internship, you will achieve Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and job offer etc.
30th August 2021, 10:24 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?