19th December 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

24th December 2018, 10:45 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Selected candidates can get around Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Graphic Design internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited. Duration of the Graphic Design internship is 6 months in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited. Candidates with skills in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, and Adobe Illustrator are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited.
24th December 2018, 11:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited offers 6 months duration of graphic Design Internship. Interns will get around Rs. 15,000 - 20,000/- per month as stipend. Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited offers full time (in-office) internship. Candidates with skilled in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator are preferred for internship. Eligible and interested candidates can apply by 3 January 2019.
30th August 2021, 10:23 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month offered to Graphic Design interns in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?