19th December 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Graphic Design which is available in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

24th December 2018, 10:36 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Graphic Design which is available in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Graphic Design internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited is 6 months full time (in office). Interns can get around Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Graphic Design internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited. Candidates with skills in CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are eligible to apply for the Graphic Design internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited. There are 3 Graphic Design internship positions available in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited.
24th December 2018, 11:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited is 6 months. Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited offers full time (in-office) internship. Candidates with skilled in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator are preferred for internship. Eligible and interested candidates can apply by 3 January 2019. Positions available for this internship is 3.
30th August 2021, 10:21 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month for Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?