19th December 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Graphic Design in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

24th December 2018, 09:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited:

Candidates must be full time interns.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
Candidates must be skilled in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator.
Candidates from Gurgaon and neighboring cities will be preferred for internship.
Those candidates who can start the internship between 20th December 2018 and 19th January 2019 will be preferred for internship.
24th December 2018, 10:59 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Graphic Design in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

The requirements to apply for the Graphic Design internship in Landscape Outsource Marketing Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CoralDRAW

>> Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates from Gurgaon and neighboring cities are preferred

>> Candidates who can start the internship between 20th December, 2018 and 19th January, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?